- I've got Banana Nut Bread in the oven, a new recipe!
- Yesterday we were walking thru Costco, and Bob asked me to slow-down. I did and I said, Pay-back's a bitch, isn't it? He wanted to know what I meant. I've spent years with Bob rushing off at a trot or running up stairs, ever the jock, while I kept my same steady (slow to him), pace. He was always impatient with me. Now, he's in pain and very slow, and I try to never be impatient. But I wanted him to know that I thought he was getting a good dose of karma.
- I had a fabulous trip to NYC. Book Expo America was fabulous, lots of big name authors were MIA, but there were plenty of debut and up and coming authors ready to shine.
- I shipped home 100 lbs.of books.
- I'm just starting to feel "normal". Lugging books and being a tourist is mucho hard work!
- This is the first time I've been in NYC that it was hot, humid and raining. Not good for a SoCal gal. I normally don't perspire, it's a genetic thing, but by the time I got back to my hotel, each day, my face and body were coarse with salt; just gritty.
- I didn't revisit anywhere I'd been before, but there's still tons of places I want to visit in Manhattan. I guess I'll have to go back!
- I took tons of photos, surprise, surprise. Many will be posted on Murrieta365 for various memes. Skywatch, Weekend Reflections and SOOC Sunday are really going to be neat, if I do say so myself.
Kelly AKA the Church Lady, host "Shoot Me". Go visit her to see who else played, today.
Thanks for stopping by, we enjoyed having you,