Here's 10 tips to increase your happiness level:
1. Exercise more – 7 minutes might be enough
2. Sleep more – you’ll be less sensitive to negative emotions
3. Move closer to work – a short commute is worth more than a big house
4. Spend time with friends and family – don’t regret it on your deathbed
5. Go outside – happiness is maximized at 57°F
6. Help others – 100 hours a year is the magical number
7. Practice smiling – it can alleviate pain
8. Plan a trip – but don’t take one
9. Meditate – rewire your brain for happiness
10. Practice gratitude – increase both happiness and life satisfaction
Quick last fact: Getting older will make yourself happier
For a fuller explanation, click here.
To only one that left me scratching my head was #8.
I'm going to try to post every day in October. I really haven't been a faithful blogger, and October is National Blog Posting Month. This is day 2, my day 1 post is on Loves Books and Tea.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing my life with me,