- I made 20 quilts
- I read 132 books; not the most I've read in one year, (150), or the least (110). You can click over to the book blog, if you want to see the list.
- This is my 10th year teaching Tai Chi and QiGong.
- We attended two weddings.
- We celebrated 47 years of marriage with a cruise thru the Panama Canal.
- I went to the BEA, in NYC, alone for the first time. It was heavenly, and I'm doing it again this year.
- I'm on leave from Barnes and Noble.
- Bob's health took a nose-dive, that's an understatement, this year. In late October, his body was shutting down. Now, at the end of the year, he has a new lease on life.
- Bob's eating a lot of vegetarian meals, he is allowed some chicken, turkey and fish. This is the way I've been eating for years, so it's easy. Another huge change, Bob's taking several herbal supplements, that have had a positive effect on his body.
- I've having to micro-manage Bob, for the first time in our marriage. It's a lot of damn work, I'll tell you. It's a tough job, but some one has to do it.
Things are looking brighter and we're looking forward to many more years together. Our 50th anniversary is in May, 2014, and we're already thinking of how to celebrate.
Be well and do good,